-->

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Chivette of the Week: Ashley Sky (32 Photos)

Last year, Bob posted a gallery of a 21 year-old Brazilian model named Ashley Sky. Ashley saw herself on theCHIVE and was hooked on the site immediately. She's been tweeting with Chivers ever since on her Twitter machine, which has got to be one of the most well-kept secrets on the internet.

So I asked Ashley to take some photos of her daily life for the Chivers, a behind-the-scenes look at the life of a model in Miami. Ashley obliged. I'll let Ashley take it from here:

Hi Chivers!!!

Thanks for blowing up my Twitter last week with your kind comments, wow. A little about myself. I've always been naturally thin with a long lean frame. I try to eat as healthy as I can but I eat the crap out of pizza & hamburgers a few times a week just like everyone. No, I've never had plastic surgery.

I always try to respond to tweets but sometimes it takes a spell. You'll usually get a response when you least expect it :)

I'm a sports girl. I love watching basketball and football. The atmosphere of game day just kinda' gets me.

Im secretly addicted to Dexter. And I've been a lurking Chivette for a year. I'm was so flattered to be the Chivette o' the Week! Thanks again, Chivers.

xoxo and KCCO,

Ashley

Say hello to Ashley on her Twitter.































Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...