-->

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'I'd like a shot at Wonder Woman,' says Christina Hendricks... but the costume may need some adjustment

She is usually flaunting her curves in tailored suits and smart office dresses as her Mad Men character.

But Christina Hendricks has revealed that she would love to try the skin tight lycra outfit of Wonder Woman on for size.

The 35-year-old actress revealed her aspirations to play the sexy superheroine during an interview with U.S. chat show host Rachel Ray.

Superhero: Mad Men star Christina Hendricks has revealed she would love to play Wonder Woman

Superhero: Mad Men star Christina Hendricks has revealed she would love to play Wonder Woman

Although actress quashed speculation that she has been offered the role she was quick to outline that she would be eager to take it on.

She said: ‘I heard that rumour too – I don’t know where it got started but I love it!,’

‘I've been wanting to wear that outfit my whole life! I'd love to [do it]. That would be such fun! Let's put it out there!’

But with the star's ample bosom the tight fitting outfit may need some adjustment to cater for her curvy figure.

Christina is proud of her womanly curves and showed the chat show just how she maintains them by whipping whipping up a Tuscan Kale Caesar salad, bacon soup and a whisky cocktail.

Christina

Full fat: Christina revealed that she doesnt scrimp on flavour adding cheese and eggs to her salad dressing and bacon to her soup

Dressed in a demure animal print dress Christina wowed the chat show host with her creative flair in the kicthen.

And it seems the actress, who plays Joan Holloway on the hit show does not compromise on the flavour of her dishes.

She proudly stated that her salad dressing was loaded with cheese and eggs and she bragged that her soup was so good because it contains the tasty bacon meat.

Christina

Creative: Christina whipped up a caesar salad, soup and whisky cocktail

Although she is body confident and is proud of her curves the actress has revealed that she was put under pressure to conform to industry norms.

Speaking to Grazia earlier this year she said: 'People in the industry have been telling me to lose weight for years but I like the way I look.'

However the star, who is married to actor Geoffrey Arend, wasn't always quite so curvy.
'I started out as a model and when I went to Italy to build my modelling book, I gained 15 pounds from all the pastas and cappuccinos,' she told the magazine.


Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...