-->

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Phew! Nicole Scherzinger strips down to a bikini in latest sizzling photoshoot

She's used to wearing skimpy outfits as one of the world's raciest popstars - but Nicole Scherzinger has outdone herself with her latest sexy photoshoot.

Nicole - racing ace Lewis Hamiltons's girlfriend - looked like a parcel that had been covered in gold lamé then unwrapped to reveal an electric blue bikini.

The former guest X Factor judge - who's being tipped to join Simon Cowell on the panel of the U.S. version - posed to promote her second solo album.

Dare to bare: Nicole Scherzinger stripped to a bikini for this photoshoot in Ibiza

Dare to bare: Nicole Scherzinger stripped to a bikini for this photoshoot in Ibiza

The as yet untitled record is due out later this year, after the success of her first single from it, Poison, which went to Number Three in the UK charts.

The 32-year-old has also been hinting that she wants to tie the knot with her 25-year-old Formula One star boyfriend, who she's been dating on and off since May 2008.

Talking to Now magazine last year, she said: 'I'm really traditional - I'd want to be married before we have kids and that's something we'll hopefully be doing soon.

Curvy: The Pussycat Dolls star was in sizzling form on the outdoor shoot

Curvy: The Pussycat Dolls star was in sizzling form on the outdoor shoot

'Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mom and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody.'

The star has also said that she'd like to adopt - though she won't be going down the Angelina Jolie route.

She said: 'Yeah, I'd like to adopt. I would like to have a couple of kids in the future, no more than that. I won't be surrounded by children.'

Loved up: Nicole with her race ace boyfriend Lewis Hamilton

Loved up: Nicole with her race ace boyfriend Lewis Hamilton

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...