-->

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Enji Night is pure cosplay talent, she’s also really nice (28 Photos)

Last year, I posted a gallery on an extremely talented Hungarian cosplayer named Enji Night. At the time, I'd been following her work for a while, her cosplay incarnations of Superwoman and Firefox were some of the best I'd ever seen.

But what I really liked about Enji is that she's always taking suggestions from her Facebook fans. After I posted her on theCHIVE, Enji took the time to thank as many Chivers as she could for their support, Enji makes a point to respond to almost every single comment (when she has time).

Enji wears her feelings right on her sleeve and she's not afraid to be vulnerable at times. What can I say, successful people who still deeply care for their fans fascinate me, they're a dying breed in this increasingly-selfish world.

Enji's most recent endeavor is a 'Derpina' (above), which has torched the internet and I thought it was time to bring Enji back to the Chivers. Stop by her Facebook page and say hello, you can bet she'll say hi back. Keep up the amazing work and the creativity, Enji.

Enji's Facebook.




























Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...