-->

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Girl asking a boy to unfriendzone her (14 Photos)

One of our Chivettes, Ashley, has been best friends with a Chiver for a long time but recent events have changed things. Now their friendship is at stake because the boy's hesitation to be more than friends. I'll let Ashley take it from here:

Alright, Chive, here's the deal. I've been in love with the same guy for 8 years now and after all this time he finally confessed his love for me a few days ago. He was my first real boyfriend, we lost our "you-know-whats" together, we go on these amazing dates every time he's in town, and we talk to each other literally all day every day.

Now, instead of trying to date again me or marry me or whatever, he's letting his fear of relationships get in the way. He'd rather keep the relationship we have now than risk us actually dating and getting into a huge fight and losing it all. This, my good sir, is a problem. I don't know whether to give up and try to find someone else or to stick around and hope that one day he'll get it through his thick skull how badly I would fight every day to make an actual relationship with him as perfect as possible.

You'd think he'd realize that after 8 years there's nothing he could do to make me run away; but no, he doesn't want to "deal with the fights, worry, heartbreak, and depression." Point being, he's a very loyal Chiver. Checks it everyday if not twice. maybe with your help and the help of other chivers, we can give him a little push.. because i'm too awesome to pass up.. but ill let you be the judge of that.













Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...