-->

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Chivette of the Week: Haley Almeida

Is there something in the water in Alberta, Canada? We have so many Chivettes submitting from Alberta I'm considering a meetup in that awesome province. Haley, the stage is yours:

Hey Chivers,

Well how do I write about myself? I'll try to keep it as simple as possible!

My name is Haley, my friends call me Hales, family and some close friends call me booboo or wiggles. Laugh it up.
Also, I couldn't have a better family!

I have worked independently, I've owned a business for quite a while now. I am a mobile stylist for weddings, grads, photo shoots, and other events. I love what I do.

My passions are cooking and fitness, I love cooking for large groups of people.

I'm 21 years old, an old soul with a young heart. I like to climb trees as a kid, I still do… like, a lot.

So since everyone is probably wondering what my tattoo says, I'll just hint that it is a paragraph of merged Audrey Hepburn quotes.
My dorky side is very dear to me because I try to stay beautiful inside by being kind to others.

I'm the polar opposite of a girly-girl. I loathe shopping, malls, makeup, and I don't watch 'Gossip Girl'.

Lastly, I'd like to give a shout out to my small home town of Stony Plain/Spruce Grove, Alberta. There's a lot of Chivers here and I'm so proud to be your Chivette.

I love the Chive! Keep Calm & Chive On Chivers and Chivettes!

Say hello to Haley on her Twitter page.



































Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...