-->

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The girl behind the tush: Meet Dylan



A couple weeks ago, I posted an anonymous girl's tush that exploded on the Chive. Since then I've sprinkled her into both the DAR and the Sexy Chivers.

I emailed her and said I wanted to do something special for the Chivers on Hump Day, I wanted to reveal her to the Chivers. She's got a (very) professional job so she did the best she could do and met me halfway. And for that, I'm grateful.

Her name is Dylan and I'll let her take it from here:

My name is Dylan. I am 31 years old, a mom, a writer, and I currently work in marketing in a vast cubicle fortress. Those are the serious details...

If you still want to know more, I have a bachelor of arts in public relations (and love the idea that i never have to go back to school). I seriously have fantasies that involve shoe shopping. I absolutely love to be social, dance and party when I have a free night. My favorite drink is anything my ex-bartender man creates. I LOVE the Chive and gained my addiction to it through my boyfriend who is also my part time paparazzi. =)

Other random facts about me: My favorite author is Robert Heinlein but favorite book is a tie: “Stranger in a Strange Land” vs “Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy”. I love to drive fast even though I only have a grocery-getter. There's no such thing as favorite music; it all depends on my mood for the day... i like anything from Tool to Lady GaGa (I know...)

I have a secret desire to be the lead singer in a 80s cover band, as long as I get to pick the outfits and dress all the band members.
So is that enough? I must be missing something. Oh yes, I included more pics. Chive On out there.
















Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...