-->

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

this weekend to warm up for the Little 500



For the past four years I've been telling my sister Megan I'd visit her at IU for the famous 'Little Five' bike race. Megan is now a senior and she'll be graduating this year (barring any unforeseen terrible grades). We're showing up a week early but it's time to make good on a promise I made to my little sis.

So theCHIVE is going on the road this weekend to Bloomington, Indiana and we want to meet our IU Chivers! Myself, Bob, Rick, theBERRY sisters - Megan and Emily will rolling into Kilroy's on Kirkwood this Saturday, April 9th at 6pm. Nothing too formal here, just stop by and have a drink with us. I'm starting a tab and everybody who says, 'Chive On' is getting drinks from me until I hit my daily limit. Have no idea what my daily limit is, but I'm about find out. Also, anybody who barrows my scarf must return it within 10 minutes.

I have to admit I'm pretty excited about going back to college… because boobs.

Chive On,

John






























Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments
loading...